As these two months,September and october are chocolate months,here are the recipes.This page stay for ever with its title changing.
1. 1/2 tin condensed milk (200gms)
2. 2 3/4 cups plain flour (240gms)
3. 40 gm cocoa
4. 1 tsp baking powder
5. 1/2 tsp baking soda (soda bicarb)
6. 2 tsp icing sugar
7. 1/2 cup butter melted (60gms)
8. 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
9. 100 ml milk
10. 100 ml Coke or Thums Up
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cocoa all together 2 to 3 times.
2. Keep aside.
3. Pour condensed milk in a bowl. Add the butter, and beat well till smooth. Add the flour spoon by spoon, mixing into the condensed milk mixture. In between, add milk as required if the butter begins to get too stiff. [Stir the mixture in one direction only all the while. This will
4. incorporate more air and make the cake lighter].
5. Once all the flour is used up, beat the batter as above till light (5-7 minutes). Add the coke or Thums Up and mix gently till smooth.
6. Pour into a greased cake tin. Do not smooth with a spoon etc. If the consistency is right this will not be needed.
7. Pre-heat over to 300o c. Place tin inside. Bake at 200o c for 5-7 minutes and 150o c till done. (35 to 40 minutes).
8. Poke with a skewer and check. Cool a little. Invert on wire rack. Cool completely before doing icing if any. Or serve warm with tea
Eggless Black forest cake
1. Sponge cakes-2(if you want more layers,more cakes.Please read my recipe for sponge cakes-chocolate.)
2.Cream(heavy whipping)-900 ml
5.Cherrys and strawberrys-Garnishing
1. Whip the cream till they form peaks.While whipping,gradually add sugar.
2. Take one sponge cake and spread the cream generously. Now drizzle scraping of chocolate and sauce generously.
3. When done,Place another cake on top of this one.
4. Apply a thin coat of cream,A lot of chocolate scrapings and sauce. Spread the cream again.
5. Now your cake is almost ready.You can decorate it by arranging the Chocolate morsels or follow the below instructions.
6. Spread the left over cream(of course there's a lot)in all sides and take the scrapings in your hand and slightly press it in the cream.
7. Leave a few places for strawberries and other nuts if you need.
8. If you need frosting,just pour the chocolate sauce slowly(dont pour from high surface)or just Write with chocolate mousee(see my recipe).
9. you want it simple,just do the same as you did for the sides.
10. But belive me,its not a simple cake.IT DOES WONDERS IN YOUR PARTY'S WHY,YOUR OWN HOME!